Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing to see here....

I have nothing real to add, I just don't want to look at my work rant anymore. It's Friday and I get my babies soon. They went to school today looking silly. It was mis-match day and those kids go all out! Tonight is hanging out at home and maybe doing some laundry. Doesn't that just sound like a Friday night to end all Friday nights. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be more entertaining. If not, Sunday will still have games on! :)

My sister did have to leave work early today because her granddaughter, my baby niece M (whom I LOVE to pieces) shoved something up her nose and got sick. I think she barfed because she freaked out (and so did her mom) because they couldn't get it out. She is fine now and had to go get it sucked out of her nose. What was it you ask? Pieces of her diaper. HA! And people wonder why I don't feel the need to have more kids. I would still take that one in a heart beat. She rocks my world.

TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Ew, stories like that make me think twice about kids...

    ReplyDelete