Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I love weekends! Who doesn't? Probably those people who have to work? Our weekend has been great so far. I have by babies. :) PTD showed his big time loser skills yesterday and I ended up with the kids. I mean I know one night a week every other weekend is a tough schedule to keep and all so you can understand making other plans and demanding that I figure out our scheduled...that is so realistic. L-O-S-E-R! Not to mention the glaring fact that you haven't spent time with your children.

After work I went and had some drinks with the girls and then off to get the boys (later than I said I would!) so we could go to a birthday party. The party was fun and we were exhausted by the time we got home. The kids were excited to be home but still crashed out within 20 minutes of being home - on the couch, fully dressed and without brushing teeth...not to mention it was only 8:45. So I took of shoes covered babies and then went and snuggled with my man (not the imaginary one, the one with four legs).

Today no one is sick in our house! I have my meds and the kids feel good - PLEASE make it last! We have a million things to do today and have all day to do them...together!

No comments:

Post a Comment