Saturday, October 24, 2009

Date Night

Ok, so it is only 8:30 in the morning and I am already late but I had to stop and memorialize last night. I should have done it last night but I was so tired. D and I skipped out together from work yesterday for a Dr. appointment. No, we didn't really lie, D2 knew exactly where we were going. So we went to see a movie yesterday and OMG! Law Abiding Citizen is interesting. The last movie I saw Dr. Butler in was The Ugly Truth...funny and cute. This movie was none of those things! I should have known when the previews for upcoming movies started to give me the creeps. I will not ruin it for anyone but I will tell you that at one point in the movie something happened that was very unexpected and surprising and I then unexpectedly and surprisingly grabbed D's arm and very loudly exclaimed OH, FUCK! It was not my greatest moment but seriously it was a completely uncontrollable reaction to a scene in the movie. YIKES! Overall, really good movie. After we went out for drinks and dinner. That part was fun too and then home to snuggle with my man. Seriously, I only seem to date my straight, female co-worker and I sleep with my dog! HA, I am so ok with both of those things. D's a good date. :)

Ok, so I have a million things to do today before the big shindig and I am LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment