Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh, weekend!

How much cleaning is one person expected to do already! UGH, I feel like that is all I did all weekend. Friday night - cleaned. I surprised the boys by bringing the full size mattress from their bed into the living room and making them a big comfy bed in front of the fireplace and TV. They loved it. Saturday - cleaned. Ok, well not the entire day. I did squeeze in a couple of movies (Twilight - while I cleaned my room, The Ugly Truth - while I cleaned the toy room and Bride Wars - while I cleaned up the boys room.) Sunday - yep, more cleaning. I folded our laundry mountain, including every blanket we own while I watched my man suffer on TV. Can we get some offensive coverage already! Come on boys - Ben needs some protection, not to mention a hair cut. :) After that it was out to do yard work and clean up the garage. FUN, FUN, FUN! I did take time to cook several random things this weekend. I made a roasted pepper bake and even roasted my own peppers and this morning I made a stew in the crock pot that we have eaten several times. After I finished the yard work I took the boys to Big Spoon - N got Citizen of the Month at school. We then ran to the store for milk and some crusty bread to go with our dinner. I also stopped for gas since I didn't figure I would want to do it at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow.

I don't want to go to Seattle. Not because I don't like the place - I have never actually been before. And, a friend pointed out it is the home of Starbucks! It will be cold and rainy and the people I am going to see would probably rather I not. Why can't I just go to work and hang out with D. We always go to lunch on Mondays...come on, PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment