Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome to the world!

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning on Thursday, got ready, got the boys ready for school and then took them to school. I then headed to the hospital in hopes that my nephew would soon be born. I arrived just before 8:00 in the morning. My nephew...he didn't "arrive" until 3:47 Friday morning. We love him anyways and he is adorable but I am TIRED! Going home just to turn around in an hour and go to work seemed silly so I just came straight to the office, after hitting the only Starbucks I know that is open at 5:00 in the morning. I have no idea how long I will last today...not long I am assuming.

WOOHOO! Baby Nicholas 9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long...not to mention PERFECT! :)

(This is the third Thursday in a row that I have not slept and then tried to function on Friday...I really hope it is the last!)

No comments:

Post a Comment