Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I hate being sick!

I have been sick in one way or another for the last three weeks it seems like. First it was a cold a couple of weeks ago that never went away and then seemed to come back two-fold. It is kicking my butt...BIG TIME! I am whiny, sleepy, snotty and cough like a smoker..I am done!

Other than that...it's been baseball and more work nonsense. Poor D is going to lose her mind. Newco SUCKS and the boys aren't doing anything to help the problem. We figured we had three more years left but now we aren't so sure. They would be screwed if she leaves...seriously! These people wouldn't know where to begin. I can't wait for her to leave on her vacation (jealous!) and get some much needed time off. I swore to guard her office so no one makes it worse while she is gone.

So things are moving right along with The Man (now referred to as Coach). I'm S-C-A-R-E-D but dealing with it and trying really hard not to run away. Tonight I dropped the boys off at Awana and came home to get started on the disaster left from E's party this weekend and he came over to fix my fence that has been broken since I moved it. Like just fixed it...no big deal. Are you kidding me? This is what scares me. I don't want to get used to someone fixing things that are broken. Or BBQ'ing steaks while I cook the rest of dinner in the house and then actually eating together...like adults. I have a really hard time just enjoying what is happening and being thankful for it. I should be fine knowing that if something happens I will just go back to being alone. It's not like I will forget how, I just know how hard it will be. UGH! I want to just live in the moment and be happy and not think so much about the later but it isn't who I am. It isn't what experience has taught me. Experience taught me that it will only have one possible outcome and it will suck ass! I am trying to be logical, or I guess a little less logical and just go with it. I mean he has still come over to hang out while I cough up a lung and blow my raw, red nose every 20 seconds. He met the parents and the ladies and they can be a scary bunch! :) I like him and he says that he likes me back and that he was looking for something and is/was ready for it so I guess we will just see what happens. Praying, fingers crossed, wishing on a star.....and anything else I can think of! :)

Speak of the devil...look who's here......

No comments:

Post a Comment