Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting Started

I have become a stalker of random strangers. I find myself reading about the lives of people I will never meet. Sometimes my struggles in life seem to be more than I can handle and yet I read about people dealing with things I never could. I hope that writing this will help me be more grateful for all the blessings in my life. I have two perfectly healthy (not to mention crazy) sons. E is 7 and N is 5 and they are amazing. I also have these FANTASTIC friends that I get to spend time with. I have a job (when most don't) that allows me enough money to provide for the three of us. Occasionally when they go with their part-time parent (the nicest term) I get some free time to celebrate Margarita Madness with my friend D. :)

Last night my best friend watched the boys while I went to a preview of a really cute movie. AND...she let them spend the night so I got to sleep in this morning and only had to get one person ready for the day. I felt so spoiled...it was great! A is that friend that sees you through the really bad and really good times. I can't imagine what I would do without her. She has two cute girls A is 8 and H is 6...maybe they can grow up and marry my boys and then we can all grow old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment